The government of the province of Buenos Aires sent this Saturday 82,246 seconds dose delay vaccine Modern against the coronavirus for all adolescents of 12 to 17 years old who have a priority state of health and have respected the minimum interdose period of 28 days established by the Ministry of Health of the Nation.
In the province of Buenos Aires, there are 154,191 people in this population group who have started their vaccination schedule, of which 8,335 have already completed it and 82,246 have already had their turn to do so during the month of September, while the rest will be sent 28 days before the start of the program, they said. declared. from the provincial health ministry. These people will be able to see in their turn in the site of the ministry or in the APP “Vacunate PBA” in the coming hours.
For the month of September. the vaccination campaign already has more than 1,400,000 shifts sent to people from different population groups and vaccinated with different vaccines to which are added all minors who have completed the minimum interdose time, the government of Buenos Aires reported.
What are the risk conditions considered for minors?
● Grade 2 and Grade 3 obesity.
● Chronic cardiovascular disease (congenital heart disease with heart failure and / or uncorrected cyanosis, heart failure, coronary artery disease, valve disease, cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension).
● Chronic respiratory disease (COPD, cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, interstitial lung disease, severe respiratory disease, hospitalizations for asthma, need for oxygen therapy, neuromuscular diseases with respiratory impairment).
● Chronic kidney disease (including dialysis and transplant patients, nephrotic syndrome).
● Liver disease: cirrhosis.
● People living with HIV.
● Patients on the waiting list for a solid organ transplant and a solid organ transplant.
● Patient who has undergone a haematopoietic cell transplant.
● Oncologic and oncohematologic patients with a recent diagnosis or “active” disease.
● People with active tuberculosis.
● People with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
● Down syndrome (other genetic syndromes).
● People who have a valid single disability card.
● Adolescents who live in long-stay places.
● Persons in receipt of a non-contributory pension with compulsory medical certificate.
● People with autoimmune diseases and / or immunosuppressive, immunomodulatory or biological treatments.
● Primary immunodeficiencies.
● Pregnant persons with an indication of risk.
● Serious birth defects.
● Anatomical or functional asplenia.
More than 1.7 million Sinopharm vaccines have arrived
This Saturday arrived at Ezeiza international airport Lufthansa airline flight LH8264, from China, with 1,736,000 doses of Sinopharm, which is in addition to the total of 4,984,000 vaccines Argentina received from the same laboratory in the past week.
In turn, a shipment of 1,654,500 doses of AstraZeneca arrived last Tuesday, which is already being distributed in all jurisdictions. With these deliveries, the Argentina exceeds 57 million doses received. During the last 5 days, 6,638,500 doses have arrived in the country,
According to the Public Vaccination Observatory, until this afternoon 51,604,874 doses have been distributed throughout the country, while the requests in total 44,401,437: 28,306,772 people received the first dose and 16,094,665 already have the full regimen.