[REPORT] Aerolíneas Argentinas lines and flights between Sao Paulo and Argentina
For the winter season, Aerolíneas Argentinas will significantly increase its flights between Sao Paulo and Argentina. Currently, the company connects Guarulhos Airport to Aeroparque Jorge Newbery in Buenos Aires, with three daily frequencies.
Aerolíneas Argentinas will offer five new routes between Sao Paulo and Argentine cities from July. Bariloche, Córdoba, El Calafate, Salta, San Martín de los Andes, Tucumán and Ushuaia will be the new connections.
Currently, all of these operations will be available during the winter. From mid-September, Aerolíneas Argentinas will offer services to Sao Paulo only in Buenos Aires.
See also: Aerolíneas Argentinas resumes flights to Rome.
Timetables between Sao Paulo and Argentina – Aerolíneas Argentinas
– Advertising –
Clarification: El Calafate, San Martin de los Andes, Tucuman and Ushuaia will have a stopover before arrival. In addition, part of the services to and from Bariloche will stop at Ezeiza.
To see all the tables, place the mobile phone in a horizontal position
|From to||Plane||Freq. July||Freq. August||Freq. September|
|Bariloche (BRC)||Boeing 737||seven||seven||seven|
|Buenos Aires (AEP)||Boeing 737||30||30||30|
|Buenos Aires (EZE)||Boeing 737||seven||seven||seven|
|Cordoba (COR)||Boeing 737||2||2||2|
|El Calafate (ETP)||Boeing 737||2||2||2|
|Salta (ALS)||Boeing 737||3||3||3|
|San Martin de los Andes (PCC)||Boeing 737||2||2||2|
|Tucuman (TUC)||Boeing 737||2||2||2|
|Ushuaia (USH)||Boeing 737||2||2||2|
- Bariloche (BRC): of the 7 weekly flights, 3 will stop at Ezeiza
- El Calafate (ETP): Cordoba
- San Martin de los Andes (CPC): Ezeiza
- Tucuman (TUC): Salta
- Ushuaia (USH): Ezeiza
First flight of each route
- Bariloche (BRC): The 4th of July
- Buenos Aires (EZE): The 4th of July
- Cordoba (COR): The 4th of July
- El Calafate (ETP): The 4th of July
- Salta (ALS): The 4th of July
- San Martin de los Andes (CPC): July the 5th
- Tucuman (TUC): The 4th of July
- Ushuaia (USH): July 3
Last flight of each route
- Bariloche (BRC): September 18
- Buenos Aires (EZE): September 18
- Cordoba (COR): September 16
- El Calafate (ETP): September 16
- Salta (ALS): September 17
- San Martin de los Andes (CPC): September 17
- Tucuman (TUC): September 17
- Ushuaia (USH): September 16
Aerolíneas Argentinas will be the company with the most flights, connections and seats offered between Argentina and Brazil during the winter season.
See also: Aerolíneas Argentinas made a special flight to Los Angeles.